Windham Rail Trail: 4.1 miles of level, paved trail for walking/biking.
- Playground: Estey Road (Behind Roger's Field/Cemetery on the Plain). Open year round, however, not maintained during winter.
- Foster’s Pond Conservation Area: Canoeing, bird watching, hiking.
- Deer Leap Conservation Area: Hiking, bird watching.
- Landry Family Conservation Easement: Hiking, bird watching.
- For more information on Conservation lands and permitted activities, please contact Jim Finn at (603) 890-6587.
Extensive trail network for hiking. More information can be found here.