Home | Assessing Department | Assessor - Forms

Assessor - Forms


Where would you like to receive mail?

Change of address form 


Property Tax Abatement applications - Only accepted after the issuance of the final bill (December Tax Bill). Must be submitted by March 1st, following the annual tax bill. See NH RSA 76:16.

*When filing an abatement, please attach a copy of:  December tax bill, deed, property tax record card, supporting documentation, and ensure ALL owners of record have signed application.

Property Tax Abatement application


Restoration of Involuntarily Merged Lots or to request a Lot Consolidation/Voluntary Merger: